Parent Organization: Contracted Independent Organizations
The Neuroscience Honor Society caters to students with interests ranging from basic science research to its clinical applications. Members attend a variety of events, including faculty lectures, medical and graduate student panels, and peer discussions.
The purpose of Nu Rho Psi is to:
- encourage professional interest and excellence in scholarship, particularly in neuroscience;
- award recognition to students who have achieved such excellence in scholarship;
- advance the discipline of neuroscience; encourage intellectual and social interaction between students, faculty, and professionals in neuroscience and related fields;
- promote career development in neuroscience and related fields;
- increase public awareness of neuroscience and its benefits for the individual and society; and
- encourage service to the community.
Charlottesville, VA 22904
United States of America