Event Time and Date
We are happy to announce that we will be holding NatsFest 2013 on Saturday, Jan. 26, at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in D.C., and we would like your help! The Nationals have volunteer opportunities available for students looking to gain first-hand experience in the sports and events industry.
Volunteer opportunity details:
- Volunteer shift: Saturday, Jan. 26, 2013 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Roles will include but are not limited to:
- Gift bag distribution
- Registration tables
- Information booths
- Line management
- Kids Zone and Interactive game management
- Volunteers are responsible for own transportation/parking to and from the Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- What you receive for volunteering:
- Complimentary lunch on Saturday, Jan. 26
- Two (2) free tickets to a 2013 non-prime/marquee home regular season Nationals game (subject to availability)
If you are interested in gaining valuable experience as a NatsFest 2013 volunteer, please email Max Berman at email@example.com and include your full name, email address and cell phone number. Please note that we are unable to accept volunteers who cannot commit to the entire volunteer shift of 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. We will confirm that we have received your availability and will provide more details as the event date approaches.
Walter E. Washington Convention Center in D.C.
Announcement: Charitable Activities, Event: Athletic, Event: Community Service